Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Drawing Animation



This is the picture that I picked from the little kids art collection.  I had to some way make this animated which got me thinking.  The idea that I came up with was making this troll is what I would call it and, turning it from young to old.  By moving his hair clockwise around his head to a beard and back to the top.  I think that after I did animation on this project I think I got it down.  I could probably help someone out that's how well I think I know this information.  And I feel like I did a good job at my final project.  I feel like on this project I did a good job with the animation and making it look smooth.  I really think doing animation is a really fun thing to do even though its a little bit harder than other things.   

No comments:

Post a Comment