Friday, February 8, 2013

Mesh Project

This is the animate and inanimate project where we had to combine them into at picture.  Mine is a monkey (animate) and headphones and a cell phone (inanimate).  When putting the headphones on the monkeys head I had to erase part of the ear pad to make it look like its actually on the head.  Then I needed to fit the head phones so they are actually on the head.  I would say the hardest part was putting the headphones on the monkey.  Sense the monkey couldn't hold the phone I put a belt holding the phone for him.  When doing the belt I had to erase the whole back to give it the effect that's its on the monkey.  After I put the belt holding the cell phone which is where the music is coming from I did the cord where I just copied the same cord and made it look like is was all one cord.  With the cord and the cell phone, I was able to put some drop shadow on it so it looks like it is actually there and that just makes it look better.  Over all I liked doing this project and I think I did a good job at it to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment